Chocolate cake with chantilly cream
I’ve been thinking for a long time about whether to write a post about New Year’s resolutions. Since I didn’t make those classic New Year’s resolutions, I relied on the blog. I’ve been preoccupied with various issues lately and don’t have too much time so the blog has fallen into the background. And with that, all my plans related to trying out recipes and posting. So I decided to start this year in a slightly different way. I decided to “work out” all those plans that never came up, and some have been on hold for more than a year.
Without any specific order, Dr. Oetker’s gift package came first. The gift bag lingers waiting for months. Today the day was such that it required a quick chocolate dessert. I remembered that I had a chocolate cake mix in that bag, and sweet cream in the fridge that I needed to consume as soon as possible. The sweet cream is, thanks Emini, also the theme of this month’s game Alas, how many of us! and I am sending her this recipe to participate.
- 125 g of softened butter
- 3 eggs
- Ciobar chocolate cake mix
Mix the butter with the eggs. Add the Ciobar mixture and mix for two minutes until the ingredients are combined into a smooth mixture. Pour the mixture into a 26 cm diameter cake tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 ° C. When you stick the toothpick in the middle of the cake, it should come out a little more moist. Leave the cake in the mold for 10 minutes, then transfer to a tray.
- 500 ml of sweet cream
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix the sweet cream into the whipped cream with the addition of sugar and vanilla extract. Arrange the cream on the cake and decorate with chocolate shavings.
I was surprised by the taste of the cake from the box. I thought she was going to be really cute, but she’s not. The real surprise is the ground cocoa beans, ideal for snacking as a balance to a soft biscuit. Except for the butter, there is no weighing of the ingredients so the preparation is really very quick.
Finally, it remains to list some New Year’s resolutions:
- prepare recipes for promised guest appearances (of course, if the girls still want me as a guest on their blog)
- I received several gifts, which I can present on the blog as part of the recipe, and thus thank those who gave them to me
- it is rumored that 2015 will be even harder than the previous one so I decided to introduce a new category on the blog, and that is cheap recipes – desserts have become a luxury for many, so I decided to draw attention to recipes for which food should be set aside a maximum of 30 kn
- I have been thinking for a long time whether I will start writing another blog dedicated to hiking; as building a blog requires a lot of time and effort, I decided to write mountaineering posts here
- be more active on social media
- revive old recipes, especially those from the beginning of blogging
- publish recipes that will be useful to beginners.
Here, I hope that I will be able to achieve the planned 🙂