Easiest Way to Make Perfect Halloween Zombie Bento
Halloween Zombie Bento.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook halloween zombie bento using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Zombie Bento:
- Make ready 1 of serving Cooked Rice.
- Take 1 of Boiled Egg *cut in half.
- Prepare 1/8 sheet of Nori (Seaweed Sheet).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black Sesame Seeds *ground, you can use Furikake (Rice Sprinkles) instead.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ketchup.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Soy Sauce *mixed with Ketchup.
- Make ready of Soboro.
- Take 100 g of Beef Mince *OR Pork Mince, Chicken Mince, Canned Salmon, etc.
- Take 1-2 of Shiitake *optional.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Oil.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready of Spinach Goma-ae.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground.
Steps to make Halloween Zombie Bento:
- Today I packed Soboro above the face and Spinach Goma-ae below the face. You can pack whatever you like. Teriyaki Chicken is quite nice..
- To make Soboro, heat a small amount Oil in a small frying pan, cook Beef Mince (OR other minced meat or flaked fish) and sliced Shiitake, and season with Sugar and Soy Sauce..
- To make Spinach Goma-ae, heat a small amount Oil in a small frying pan, cook Baby Spinach, and season with Sugar, Soy Sauce and Toasted Sesame Seeds..
- Place Cooked Rice in the centre of a container leaving some room above and below. Use a wet teaspoon to sculpt the face. Place Egg for eyes and create shadow with ground Black Sesame Seeds..
- Cut out Nori sheet and decorate eyes, nose and mouth. I also used a mixture of Ketchup and Soy Sauce to decorate the mouth..
- Fill the rooms with Soboro and Spinach Goma-ae (OR other food of your choice)..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food halloween zombie bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.