Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles
Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pumpkin spiced halloween waffles using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles:
- Take 150 grams of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 of large free range egg.
- Get 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pumpkin Spice Mix.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles:
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder and sugar. Gradually add your beaten egg into the dry ingredients then slowly whisk in the milk to make a batter. If you think you need to add more milk do so, but it should be a nice thick smooth consistency. Now I add the aromatic Pumpkin Spice Mix and fold into the batter, now I usually put my batter into the fridge for half hour at this stage but you don’t need to if you don’t want to..
- Heat up your waffle pan on the hob until nice and hot, carefully spray some light vegetable oil into your pan and pour the mixture in. Cook on one side until you can flip it over and then repeat until cooked thoroughly. Serve straight away with your favourite accompaniment. In my case just simple icing sugar and a nice cup of hot pumpkin spice latte..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin spiced halloween waffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.