Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Minion Dracula Crepe (Treat or Trick?)
Minion Dracula Crepe (Treat or Trick?).
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can make minion dracula crepe (treat or trick?) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minion Dracula Crepe (Treat or Trick?):
- Prepare of Crepe Mixture (makes 3 crepes).
- Take 5 tbsp of cake flour.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients to add in crepe.
- Take of Some shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 6 pieces of ham (2 pieces in each crepe).
- Prepare 3 of eggs (1 egg in each crepe).
- Make ready of Minion Creation.
- Take of Cheese.
- Get of Seaweed.
Instructions to make Minion Dracula Crepe (Treat or Trick?):
- Mix the ingredients for the crepe Mixture together..
- Heat a pan using medium to low heat with some butter or oil, pour enough mixture to form a crepe..
- When the crepe is starting to form, add in the shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Then, add in the hams and egg.
- Start folding the 4 sides of the crepe to form a square. Ready to serve when the egg is cooked..
- Start decorating as minion Dracula by adding the cut cheese and seaweed..
- #mycookbook (Week 18).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food minion dracula crepe (treat or trick?) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.