Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Cemetery Cookie Tart for Halloween
Cemetery Cookie Tart for Halloween.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cemetery cookie tart for halloween using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cemetery Cookie Tart for Halloween:
- Make ready 500 ml of double cream.
- Take 300 g of chocolate for baking, chopped.
- Take 4 packs of square sweet biscuits.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk for dipping biscuits.
- Get 125 g of Couverture chocolate (chocolate for dipping, molding and coating).
- Take 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of red pastry pencil.
- Make ready 5 of chocolate chip cookies.
- Take 25 g of white chocolate.
- Get of Green food dye (or a mix of yellow & blue).
Steps to make Cemetery Cookie Tart for Halloween:
- In a saucepan heat the cream and remove from heat right before it boils..
- Add the chopped chocolate to the cream and mix until completely blended. Let cool to room temperature first and then in the refrigerator overnight..
- Once the mix is the right consistency, put together the cake with the cookies: Soak the biscuits in little milk and layer into your tart mold. Put a layer of the chocolate cream on top, then another layer of biscuits, another a layer of cream… the number of layers depends on the shape of your mold and amount of cream. The last layer should be biscuits. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for another couple hours before decorating..
- Decoration 1 – Chocolate topping: Put 100 g of the couverture chocolate and 30 g butter in a bowl and melt so you can use for coating. Spread it over the cake as the top layer..
- Decoration 2: Crush the chocolate chip cookies and sprinkle over the cake to simulate the earth and dirt in a cemetery..
- Decoration 3: Break some biscuits in half to make them into grave stones. Write on them with the red pastry pencil..
- Decoration 4: Mix white chocolate with a bit of green food dye and melt in the microwave to make some “moss” for the graveyard..
- Decoration 5: To make the tree, I melted a little chocolate and spread it over baking paper, then let it cool in the fridge..
- Decoration 6: For the paper figures, draw them on paper and cut out. Adhere to a toothpick and put on the cake..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cemetery cookie tart for halloween recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.