Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Halloween Brain Dip
Halloween Brain Dip.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook halloween brain dip using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Brain Dip:
- Get of Guacamole.
- Make ready 2 of Avocados.
- Take 1 of small Tomatoe.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Cilantro.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Brain.
- Get 1 of large Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of Red food coloring.
- Take 1 packages of Blue corn tortilla chips.
Steps to make Halloween Brain Dip:
- Slice the avocados in half, leaving the pit intact in the middle. Remove pit. Scoop avocado out of the skin with a spoon and cut in cubes..
- Cut tomatoes and onions into small cubes..
- Mash avocados with a fork or whisk until it becomes cream. Add tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Season with salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Slice off one side of each avocado pit to make it flat and expose the cores of the pits. They will look like eyes..
- Remove all of the leaves from the cauliflower and remove the stem, leaving a nice hollow area with the outer part of the head intact. Use toothpicks to hold it together if it starts to fall apart..
- Place the cauliflower into a small bowl, so that the hollow is facing upwards and most of the cauliflower is up out of the bowl. The bowl is just for stability..
- Decorate the “brain” by putting the red food coloring between the florets to make veins..
- Fill the “brain” with the guacamole dip and arrange the pits as eyes. Put the dark torilla chips around it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food halloween brain dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.