Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Kabocha Squash & Chocolate Pound Cake
Kabocha Squash & Chocolate Pound Cake.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kabocha squash & chocolate pound cake using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash & Chocolate Pound Cake:
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Make ready 200 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Make ready 60 grams of Milk chocolate.
- Take 1 of as topping if you like Pumpkin seeds.
Steps to make Kabocha Squash & Chocolate Pound Cake:
- Combine the cake flour and baking powder, and sift together. Bring the butter and eggs to room temperature..
- Peel the kabocha squash and remove seeds, then chop into very small pieces. Microwave for 2 minutes several times, and mash with a rolling pin..
- Repeat this until the kabocha squash becomes soft. I did it 4 times..
- Finely chop the chocolate..
- Place the butter in a bowl, and mix with a whisk. Add the granulated sugar into 2 batches, and mix..
- Add the eggs one by one and mix well..
- Add the mashed kabocha squash and mix some more..
- Add the cake flour and whisk until the batter is no longer floury..
- Add the chocolate and blend until the mixture is no longer floury. *Don’t mix too much..
- It should look like this..
- Grease the pan with margarine or butter, and pour the mixture into the pan. Drop it onto the table to remove air bubbles..
- Bake in the oven for 28 minutes at 180°C. (Please check the colour.).
- And you’re done..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kabocha squash & chocolate pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.