Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Halloween themed Chocolate cake (pops)
Halloween themed Chocolate cake (pops). This Frankenstein-themed Halloween cake pops recipe is scary and sweet. They feature a sponge cake and vegan cream cheese filling. Nathan-Josias makes the cake pops using a sponge cake he previously prepared.
Today we’re making chocolate cake pops because many of you request them It might seem like the switch from vanilla cake pops to chocolate cake pops is easy. Replace some flour with cocoa powder, right? ComposiMold.com Make spooky and silly Halloween themed chocolate pops!
This Frankenstein-themed Halloween cake pops recipe is scary and sweet. They feature a sponge cake and vegan cream cheese filling. Nathan-Josias makes the cake pops using a sponge cake he previously prepared.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook halloween themed chocolate cake (pops) using 19 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween themed Chocolate cake (pops):
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 50 gms of unsalted butter.
- Get 150 gms of Sugar (powdered).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coffee mixed with 2 tbsps warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk (homemade or store bought).
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract/ essence.
- Prepare 125 gms of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Get 50 gms of cocoa powder.
- Take 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 300 gms of Amul Orange chocolate/ 55% Amul chocolate(any good one)*.
- Get 200 gms of Amul fresh cream or any brand.
- Take of Note: *you can use good chocochips too.
- Make ready of For decorating.
- Prepare of Colourful fondants- white, orange,black etc.
- Take of Food color gel.
- Prepare of Some toothpick, paint brush, Rolling pin, board, knife etc.
Sculpt a polymer clay into a face and then make a mold of the sculpture. Chocolate covered strawberries are easy to make and a quick switch out of colors turns an already amazing dessert into a Halloween themed treat. Cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, muffins, scones, short- rye- wheat- and naan breads welcome! What did you use/do to get the blood dropping down the strawberry effect?
Instructions to make Halloween themed Chocolate cake (pops):
- After collecting all the ingredients. Prepare a 7″-8″ round cake pan / tin by greasing with butter, placing a parchment/ butterpaper at the bottom(grease that too) and sprinkle the tin with flour, throw away the excess flour by tapping it upside down..
- Mix coffee with warm water and let it come to room temperature. Shift the dry ingredients- flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda, salt through a sieve in a separate bowl. Preheat the oven at 180 °C or if you are doing #nooven baking heat the vessel on the gastop (I have used salt,which I am reusing and an iron sizzler plate at the bottom of the vessel)..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well after shifting so that it is mixed thoroughly. In another bowl, take butter and sugar and mix it well using an electric hand blender. When it becomes light and fluffy, add the eggs one by one and blend well..
- Then add the buttermilk, mix well..
- Now add the vanilla extract and coffee and mix well, the mixture may look curdled up but don’t worry.(Scrap the bowls as and when required with a silicon spatula)..
- Now mix, fold in the shifted dry ingredients in 2 or 3 parts and form a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Pour in the prepared cake tin/ pan, level and tap it for 4-5 times on the kitchen counter top to get rid of the big air bubbles and bake it in a preheated oven at 180°c or a preheated thick bottom vessel on a gastop on high flame for about 30-40 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean..
- Once baked let the cake be in the cake pan for 10-15 minutes, then take it out on a cooling rack/ or anything you have, which has perforation…..like I have used (due to my movement half my kitchen items and electric oven are not yet unpacked😀) and let it completely come to room temperature. Then wrap it with cling film and keep it in the fridge to chill before you add ganache to it..
- Chop the chocolate so that it melts easily. Heat the fresh cream for about 2 mins or till it is hot..
- Now add the chopped chocolate or chocochips and cover and let it rest for about 5 minutes then with a fork/ spoon / silicon spatula mix them till it forms a smooth mixture….. your chocolate ganache is ready….let it come to room temperature.(No need to rest the ganache for this recipe)..
- In the meantime, take out the chilled cake and crumble it and add the prepared chocolate ganache and mix well and form a dough..
- Now with form any desired shape as you want with the help of your hands and chill in the fridge before covering it with fondant or chocolate (if make chocolate coated cake pops) at least for two hours or more..
- Take some colorful fondants, cornflour for dusting,little water to stick fondant part whenever required, edible food color, toothpick, cutter, rolling pin, chopping board etc and decorate your cake pops the way you like. It took me nearly 4 hours to finish of the cake pops in various designs- pumpkin, skeleton head, ghost, eyes, spider, fingers, brain and eye balls. I used Edible gel red colour to paint and tomato ketchup for the brain as I didn’t have jam at home 😀. Work in an AC room..
- Could not all the making picture as hand was messed up..
- Happy Halloween!!!!!.
Read the Halloween themed chocolate cake discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Halloween food community. I have devil’s food layers in the freezer, just waiting on inspiration to take them out and fill/frost/decorate them to go to a Halloween party. Halloween Cake Pops Halloween Desserts Halloween Cookies Holidays Halloween Halloween Treats Happy Halloween Sully Halloween Halloween Vampire Halloween Parties. There are also Ghost Cookies (shortbread cookies topped with icing and chocolate ganache), Frankenstein’s shortbread cookies with almond bloody nails and. Skewer with a cake pop stick and remove.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food halloween themed chocolate cake (pops) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.