Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi)
Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi).
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can make halloween pumpkins- jouyo manjyu (wagashi) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi):
- Make ready 40 g of Grated Yamaimo （Yam).
- Get 70 g of Sugar.
- Take 50-55 of gJouyo-ko (fine rice flour).
- Make ready 100 g of Koshi-aｎ (Red beam jam).
- Prepare 50 g of Pumpkin.
- Make ready of ＋Food colorings.
Steps to make Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi):
- Ingredients for 10 pieces. *Grated Yam 40g = 10g Yam powder + 30ml Water.
- Cook 50g of Pumpkin in a microwave oven. Mix the cooked pumpkin and 100g of red bean jam. Divide it into 10 and make them round. Wrap them with a paper towel to take their water..
- Colorize 40g of grated Yamaimo. Add 70g of sugar into the grated Yamaimo. Mix them well..
- Put the Yamaimo mixture into the “Jouyo-ko”. Mix them. (Put the “Jouyo-ko” onto the yamaimo mixture and fold it.) When the dough becomes like “squeezing an earlobe”, divide the dough into 10, as using dusting flour..
- Wrap a bean jam ball with the dough as using dusting flour..
- Make notches on the top of a dough (putting 2 crosses). Make 8 ditches form the bottom to the top with a round chopstick..
- Make a round dent in the center. Put a square chip of pumpkin peel. Put them in a steamer. Spray water over them. Steam them for 8 minutes..
- Cool them down with a cotton clothes cover not to get dry..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food halloween pumpkins- jouyo manjyu (wagashi) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.