How to Make Award-winning Sausage Mummies for Halloween
Sausage Mummies for Halloween.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can make sausage mummies for halloween using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Mummies for Halloween:
- Make ready 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- Take 2 of frankfurters, hotdogs or other sausages.
- Get of Mustard, for the eyes.
- Prepare of Optional: Egg wash.
- Prepare of Base decoration: Quick oats/ground oats.
Instructions to make Sausage Mummies for Halloween:
- If the sausages are fat, cut them in half lengthwise so you don’t end up with giant mummies..
- Cut the puff pastry into strips. Wrap the sausages with the puff pastry, leaving a space open for the face..
- Put them mummies on a baking tray and brush with egg wash if you like to give it more color..
- Bake in a hot oven for about 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and make the eyes by dotting on a little mustard with a toothpick or fork tip. Placing them on a plate with a layer of quick oats or ground oats gives it a nice effect..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sausage mummies for halloween recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.