How to Make Favorite For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding
For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can make for halloween easy whole kabocha squash custard pudding using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding:
- Take 1 of Kabocha squash.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Take 80 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding:
- Wrap kabocha with plastic wrap and microwave at 600W for 4 minutes..
- Slice off the top of the kabocha. The part where stem is has a hole so cut below..
- Cut around the yellow flesh with knife..
- Remove seeds and hollow out the flesh with spoon. Place the chunks of squash into a heatproof dish for microwaving..
- Carve a face in the pumpkin skin..
- Put the dish with kabocha in the microwave 600W for 3 minutes. Allow to cool down..
- Preheat oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs in a bowl, add sugar and stir..
- Place the softened kabocha and half of the milk into a blender and pulse. Transfer the resulting mixture into a saucepan. Pour the remaining milk into the same blender, blend, and then transfer to the saucepan..
- Pour the egg mixture, heavy cream and vanilla into the saucepan. Mix over low heat. Pour this mixture into the kabocha..
- Place kabocha into a heatproof dish and place this on a deep baking tray filled to 3 cm deep with simmering water. Bake in the oven preheated to 340°F/170°C for 35 minutes..
- Once it cools down, chill in the fridge Enjoy eating the whole pumpkin. You can also eat the skin..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food for halloween easy whole kabocha squash custard pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.