How to Make Favorite Simple Kabocha Cookies for Halloween
Simple Kabocha Cookies for Halloween.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook simple kabocha cookies for halloween using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Kabocha Cookies for Halloween:
- Prepare 40 grams of Kabocha squash (net weight).
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Take 20 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
Instructions to make Simple Kabocha Cookies for Halloween:
- Microwave kabocha and remove the skin. If you have approximately 40 g, that’s generally fine. Don’t throw away the skin, since you’ll be using a bit of it later on..
- Preheat your oven to 340°F/170°C. Add sugar and vegetable oil to the bowl with the kabocha and mix. You don’t have to mix it that thoroughly..
- Add the flour and keep on mixing..
- Once it looks like this, you’ve finished your dough..
- The pumpkin shape. Shape into an oval ball..
- Press them down a little..
- Here we’ll use the kabocha skins. Cut them into triangles and stick them in the heads. If you can’t quite stick them in, it’s okay to place them under the dough..
- Make a smile for the face. I recommend using chopsticks for the eyes and a spoon for the mouth..
- Once you’ve made your shapes bake in the oven at 340°F/170°C for 15 minutes..
- And they’re done!.
- I made pumpkins and smiley faces. For the pumpkins I just use a spoon, no faces. I really like the lines..
- This cookie is more soft than crunchy. It’s not that sweet, so add more sugar if desired..
- I also tried making these using sweet potato. These were also delicious..
- You can make these with any leftover boiled kabocha as well. Put boiled kabocha leftovers to good use..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple kabocha cookies for halloween recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.