How to Make Homemade Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween
Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kabocha squash sweets for halloween using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween:
- Prepare 250 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Make ready 100 ml of Milk.
- Take 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 6 grams of Baking powder.
Instructions to make Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween:
- Chop the kabocha squash (about 450 g with the skin and inside) into pieces, and remove the insides. Place in a heatproof dish (covered with plastic wrap), and microwave for about 5 minutes..
- Remove the skin using a spoon, and blend with milk in a food processor..
- Add the butter, sugar, and eggs to Step 2, and mix well in the food processor to make it creamy..
- Combine the cake flour and baking power, and sift..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven preheated to 180℃ for 30 minutes..
- The pie dish, which is 20 cm in diameter and 3.5 cm in depth with the same amount of ingredients, was also a perfect size..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kabocha squash sweets for halloween recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.