How to Make Perfect Red Pumpkin Fritters/Cutlet
Red Pumpkin Fritters/Cutlet.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red pumpkin fritters/cutlet using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Pumpkin Fritters/Cutlet:
- Take 250 grams of finely grated red pumpkin.
- Get 80-100 grams of plain/gram flour.
- Take of Bread crumbs to coat the fritters.
- Take 1 of small bell pepper chopped finely.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take of Oil to fry.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare Handful of finely chopped parsley/coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped padi chilli (if desired).
Instructions to make Red Pumpkin Fritters/Cutlet:
- Place the grated pumpkin between your palms and squeeze all the juice well.
- Place the pumpkin in a large mixing bowl.
- Besides oil and bread crumbs, add all the ingredients mentioned to it.
- Mix well. Grease your palms and create fritters of desired shapes(no water will be needed, as the grated pumpkin will still be very moist).
- Rest the fritters covered for 8-10 minutes.
- Post resting, heat oil for deep frying.
- Layer the bread crumbs on a plate.
- Coat each fritter well with the bread crumbs and fry until golden /light brown on Low heat.
- Rest the fried fritters on an absorbent paper for a few minutes.
- Tip:Alternatively, bake the fritters in a preheated oven at 180degree celcius until crisp(turn /flip the fritters carefully in between).
- Serve while the fritters are warm,accompanied with your favourite sauces/dips.
- Tip: To make this ahead of a planned meal, create the fritters and coat them with bread crumbs. Refrigerate airtight and fry/bake the next day.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red pumpkin fritters/cutlet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.