How to Prepare Ultimate Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles
Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin spiced halloween waffles using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles:
- Prepare 150 grams of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 of large free range egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Take 2 tsp of Pumpkin Spice Mix.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Spiced Halloween Waffles:
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder and sugar. Gradually add your beaten egg into the dry ingredients then slowly whisk in the milk to make a batter. If you think you need to add more milk do so, but it should be a nice thick smooth consistency. Now I add the aromatic Pumpkin Spice Mix and fold into the batter, now I usually put my batter into the fridge for half hour at this stage but you don’t need to if you don’t want to..
- Heat up your waffle pan on the hob until nice and hot, carefully spray some light vegetable oil into your pan and pour the mixture in. Cook on one side until you can flip it over and then repeat until cooked thoroughly. Serve straight away with your favourite accompaniment. In my case just simple icing sugar and a nice cup of hot pumpkin spice latte..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin spiced halloween waffles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.