Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Dirt & Worms
Dirt & Worms.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can make dirt & worms using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dirt & Worms:
- Take 600 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 200 g of Dark Chocolate Buttons *melted.
- Take of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 pkt (250g) of Chocolate Ripple Biscuits (crushed & crumbled).
- Make ready of Worms (Snakes) Lollies.
- Prepare of Toy spooky creatures for decoration.
Instructions to make Dirt & Worms:
- Whip cream until thickened but do not over-beat..
- Add melted Dark Chocolate and 1 to 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder mix well..
- Add crumbled Chocolate Ripple Biscuits (*save some for decoration) and combine well..
- Place the mixture in a bowl or container and sprinkle some Cocoa Powder and remaining Chocolate Ripple Biscuits. Then chill in fridge for several hours..
- Decorate with worms and other spooky creatures..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dirt & worms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.