Recipe of Award-winning Black Cat Cookies for Halloween
Black Cat Cookies for Halloween.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can make black cat cookies for halloween using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Cat Cookies for Halloween:
- Take 30 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- Make ready 95 grams of Plain flour.
- Make ready 25 grams of Black cocoa powder.
- Make ready 40 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make Black Cat Cookies for Halloween:
- Return the butter to room temperature..
- Put the butter in a bowl and cream it until it becomes smooth..
- Add the sugar and cream until pale and thick..
- Break the egg yolk and gradually add it to Step 3. Mix it in well..
- Also gradually pour in the milk, the same as the egg yolk, and mix in well. Make sure to really combine everything well so that it doesn’t separate..
- Sift the black cocoa powder and the flour into Step 5. Mix well..
- Gather up the dough from Step 6 into one mass and place on a paper towel. Cover it with plastic wrap from the top..
- Roll the dough out until about 5 mm thick. Place in the refrigerator just like that for 30 minutes or more..
- As the dough is chilling, make the cat pattern. Draw a cat on a piece of paper (you can buy pattern paper), and place it on a clear folder. Cut it out with scissors..
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Place the pattern from Step 9 on the dough and cut out the shapes with a knife..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes in a preheated to 170°C oven. Once baked, let them cool at room temperature..
- Hang the cats from a cup containing your favorite drink, and enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food black cat cookies for halloween recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.