Recipe of Award-winning Halloween Leftovers
Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook halloween leftovers – roasted pumpkin seeds! using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!:
- Make ready 2 cup of Pumpkin Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of olive oil.
Instructions to make Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!:
- Preheat oven to 170℃.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a pan of salted water and boil the pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes. This helps the salty flavour penetrate the seed, rather than just being salty on the outside :).
- Drizzle olive oil onto an oven tray large enough to accomodate your seeds.
- Drain the pumpkin seeds well, drying them on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
- Pour the seeds onto the oven tray, shaking them around to distribute the olive oil onto the seeds.
- Roast the seeds for 10 minutes (maybe less, dependent on size), then turn them over and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot or cold. They taste a bit like salted pistachios, with a similarly satisfying crunch 🙂 nice as a side dish or just to snack on..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food halloween leftovers – roasted pumpkin seeds! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.