Recipe of Award-winning Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween
Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kabocha squash pudding for halloween using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween:
- Take 300 grams of Kabocha, peeled and de-seeded.
- Make ready 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 40 grams of Kudzu starch.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Get 100 ml of Maple syrup.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Vanilla essence, cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween:
- Steam, boil or microwave the kabocha to soften. Remove the skin and seeds. You should be left with approx. 300 g kabocha flesh. *The kabocha should weigh approx. 400 g (before peeling)..
- Once cooled, puree the kabocha in a food processor. Add the tofu and blend. Dissolve the kudzu starch in the amount of water listed, and set aside..
- Transfer the kabocha mixture to a saucepan, add a pinch of salt, maple syrup and dissolved kudzu starch, and mix..
- Turn on the heat, and mix well until it thickens, making sure that it doesn’t burn or become lumpy. Add vanilla, cinnamon, or any flavorings of your choice. Mix well, and remove from heat..
- Pour into a mold and chill. Once chilled, it’s finished..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kabocha squash pudding for halloween recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.