Recipe of Award-winning Really Easy All Hallows’ Eve Treats!
Really Easy All Hallows’ Eve Treats!.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can make really easy all hallows’ eve treats! using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Really Easy All Hallows’ Eve Treats!:
- Take of mass.
- Make ready 500 grams of almond powder.
- Get 300 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 150 grams of potato (1.5 small potatoes).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get of condiments.
- Take 1 of lemon zest.
- Make ready 1 of orange zest.
- Take of chocalate powder.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Take of coffe.
- Get of dry shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 of quince paste or any wanted fruit jam.
Instructions to make Really Easy All Hallows’ Eve Treats!:
- Boil the potatoes (peel on) until soft. Once done, peel andmash them and let them cool down..
- Mix the sugar, the almond and the egg. Then add the potatoes (measure 150g) and kneed it by hand. Pre-heat oven to 250°C/480°F..
- When the mass is smooth (you have to kneed for about an hour toget at this point) divide it in even balls (coconut should be a bit bigger)..
- COCONUT: put about 75grams of coconut in a ball and mix it with the mass. Make a ball and pinch it to make a cone. Put some more coconut around it..
- CHOCOLATE: Spread the powder on a flat surface and kneed the mass until it’s dark brown in and out. Make little balls and flatten them. Put 2-3 chips on top..
- ORANGE: Zest the orange amd mix it. Make little balls and put some zest on too. You can also use about one teaspoon if the juicr and mix it in..
- LEMON: Same procedure as step 6, but don’t put the zest on top, the flavour may come too strong..
- COFFEE: mix 3 teasppons of coffee with 3 of water, stir and sieve it int a bowl. Mix with the mass and add 1/2 a teaspoon of coffee and kneed again..
- QUINCE PASTE/JAM: Add about 4 teaspoons of the quince paste/jam and quickly kneed it. It’s okay if there are lumps..
- Bake for 5 minutes andnput on a tray. Eat cold (just because if they are warm they fall apart).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food really easy all hallows’ eve treats! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.