Recipe of Favorite Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can make vickys halloween stuffed slugs! gf df ef sf nf using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of congliche / shell pasta.
- Make ready of Vickys Spinach & Artichoke Dip (recipe link below) or thick savoury dip of choice.
Instructions to make Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF:
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water as per the pack instructions.
- Rinse in cool water, drain and let air dry while you ready your filling. See the recipe link below for the one I used https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358695-vickys-artichoke-spinach-pinwheels-gf-df-ef-sf-nf (see recipe).
- Stuff the shells! I used my spinach dip because it enabled me to pull strands of the sliced spinach forward to make feelers for the slugs heads. Sliced lengths of chives would be great too if you use a different dip.
- Decorate a serving platter with salad leaves and present the slugs on top. I just used a plain plate here just so you can see them better.
- Use any dip you like but it needs to be thick so it stays inside the shells and doesn’t seep out and end up all over the plate instead.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vickys halloween stuffed slugs! gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.