Recipe of Homemade For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies
For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook for halloween! kabocha okara cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies:
- Make ready 100 grams of ■Peeled, steamed kabocha squash.
- Take 3 tbsp of ■ Rice syrup (or honey).
- Get 3 tbsp of ■Canola oil.
- Take 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 60 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Make ready of The flour should weigh 100 g combined (can also use a cake/rice flour blend).
- Take 35 grams of Almond flour.
- Take 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
Instructions to make For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies:
- Steam the kabocha until soft, and peel the skin. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the kabocha and liquids marked ■ to a bowl. Mash the kabocha with a fork and mix..
- Add the flour, okara, almond flour and salt to the dough. Mix together to form a soft dough, a little softer than your earlobe. If it is too hard/soft, user water/flour to adjust as necessary..
- Roll the dough to a 4-5 mm thickness, and stamp out the cookies with cookie cutters. Kids love helping with this part. If you don’t have halloween themed cutters, you can just cut them into squares with a knife..
- Line a baking tray with parchment, and arrange the cookies on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C..
- Adjust the temperature and baking time according to the thickness of the cookies..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food for halloween! kabocha okara cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.