Recipe of Perfect For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies
For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can make for halloween easy kabocha squash cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies:
- Get 110 grams of Kabocha squash (cooked).
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Make ready 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Honey.
- Make ready 1 dash of Ground cinnamon & allspice.
- Get 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 12 of Kabocha squash seed.
Instructions to make For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies:
- Chop up the kabocha squash into bite-sizes. Put them into heat-proof containers and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 to 3.5 minutes at 600W..
- Add butter an sugar. Mash with a masher..
- Now add the egg yolk and honey, and mix well. (You could also use maple syrup instead of honey. This reduces the sweetness.).
- Combine the spices and powdered ingredients to sift. Mix until the dough comes together..
- Powder your working place and take out the dough. Divide into 12 portions. To prevent any cracks after it’s baked, make sure the surface is nice and smooth when rolled into balls..
- Shape into flat ovals of about 6cm in diameter. Draw 4 deep vertical cuts with a scraper..
- Align onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown..
- Press in a kabocha seed so that it looks like a stem. If you wish, draw a face like a Jack-o’-lantern with chocolate decorating pens..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food for halloween easy kabocha squash cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.