Recipe of Perfect Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween
Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kabocha squash pudding for halloween using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween:
- Prepare 300 grams of Kabocha, peeled and de-seeded.
- Prepare 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 40 grams of Kudzu starch.
- Take 50 ml of Water.
- Get 100 ml of Maple syrup.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Vanilla essence, cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween:
- Steam, boil or microwave the kabocha to soften. Remove the skin and seeds. You should be left with approx. 300 g kabocha flesh. *The kabocha should weigh approx. 400 g (before peeling)..
- Once cooled, puree the kabocha in a food processor. Add the tofu and blend. Dissolve the kudzu starch in the amount of water listed, and set aside..
- Transfer the kabocha mixture to a saucepan, add a pinch of salt, maple syrup and dissolved kudzu starch, and mix..
- Turn on the heat, and mix well until it thickens, making sure that it doesn’t burn or become lumpy. Add vanilla, cinnamon, or any flavorings of your choice. Mix well, and remove from heat..
- Pour into a mold and chill. Once chilled, it’s finished..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kabocha squash pudding for halloween recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.