Recipe of Perfect Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style .
Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style ..
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can make ladybirds marinated ribs , halloween style . using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style .:
- Make ready 1 kg of beef ribs (marinade of your choice).
- Make ready 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper).
- Get 1/4 of yellow capsicum (bell pepper).
- Prepare 2 of spring onion – finely chopped.
- Get 3 of cherry tomatoes – cut in half.
- Make ready 6 of asparagus tips.
- Take 1 stick of of celery – finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of carrot – peeled and finely sliced.
Steps to make Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style .:
- Cook the ribs on slow on medium oven heat . Or to your liking ..
- Cut a piece out of the red capsicum and carefully deseed and devein the insides of the larger piece then set it aside till needed . Slice the remaining piece into thin slices and add the slices to the frying pan until needed ..
- Whilst ribs are cooking prepare ingredients for the vegetable stir fry and heart . Chop vegetables according to ingredients directions , then add them to a heated frying pan with a knob of butter and proceed to cook for about 5 minutes or until just tender but still crisp , remove from the pan and add to the prepared red capsicum insides ..
- Place the prepared , filled red capsicum heart , onto a large plate or chopping board , about top center of the board ..
- Once ribs are cooking , arrange them , either side of the filled red capsicum heart , on a large plate or chopping board as if to represent a rib cage ..
- Once all is prepared , serve hot and enjoy . 🙂 . ..
- I placed some of my vegetable spiders and ladybugs into the platter to add to the effect . Lol . 🙂 . Happy Halloween ..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ladybirds marinated ribs , halloween style . recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.