Recipe of Perfect Oven-Baked Halloween Meat-Stuffed Kabocha Squash
Oven-Baked Halloween Meat-Stuffed Kabocha Squash.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oven-baked halloween meat-stuffed kabocha squash using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Baked Halloween Meat-Stuffed Kabocha Squash:
- Take 1 of Kabocha squash (I used the Bo-chan variety).
- Make ready 1/2 each of Carrot, celery.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Make ready 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 50 grams of Canned whole tomatoes in water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each Salt, chili powder, sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 of desired amount Easy melting cheese.
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Halloween Meat-Stuffed Kabocha Squash:
- Cut the top of the pumpkin about 1 cm to create a lid. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds..
- Combine the vegetable oil, garlic, tomato, ground meat, and the vegetables in that order and simmer the mixture until the liquid simmers and evaporates. Add the flavoring and continue heating..
- Add about 1cm of the mixture to the kabocha, then cover with cheese. Continue to layer the filling in this manner, but make sure that the top layer isn’t cheese..
- Cook in the oven at 390°F/200°C for about one hour. The face (the lid) crumbles easily and so needs less cooking time. Bake in the last 15 minutes..
- If you can insert a skewer cleanly through the pumpkin, add cheese to the top and put it back into the oven to melt it in residual heat..
- This is what it looks like after cutting..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven-baked halloween meat-stuffed kabocha squash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.