Recipe of Quick AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe)
AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe).
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook amies halloween ghost potato puree (mashed potatoe) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe):
- Get 600 grams of potatoes.
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh milk.
- Take 30 grams of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of eggplant.
- Get 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe):
- Place the potatoes in a medium sauce pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain..
- Peel the potatoes while still warm and mass using a potatoe masher..
- Put again the smashed potatoe in a saucepan with milk, salt, and nutmeg. Gradually stir-in the mixture. Add butter and parmesan cheese. Mix until the mixture is well incorporated..
- Get a piping bag and installa round tip. Place the puree/smashed potatoe in the piping bag. In a serving plate, begin piping the mixture. Shape it as a pyramid and beging molding puree “ghost”. Cut and make eyes and lips from the slice of eggplants and decorate puree ghost face. Serve warm!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food amies halloween ghost potato puree (mashed potatoe) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.