Recipe of Quick #Halloween Biscuits
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can make #halloween biscuits using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make #Halloween Biscuits:
- Get 260 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 30 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready 250 g of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Prepare 100 g of Icing Sugar, sifted.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Take 3 TBS of lightly beatened egg whites.
- Take 200 g of melted white chocolate, for dipping.
- Make ready of 50 g melted dark chocolate.
Steps to make #Halloween Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Fit a pastry bag with a medium sized open star tip and keep it close at hand. The piping hole should be open and straight, rather than curved and tightly rounded..
- Whisk together flour and cocoa. In a large bowl, beat the butter with a whisk till light and creamy. The butter must be very soft. Whisk in sugar and salt, then stir in the egg whites..
- Gradually add the flour and cocoa powder and blend only until incorporated. Don’t work the dough too much once the flour is added..
- Spoon about 1/3 of the mixture into the pastry bag. Pipe the dough into W- shaped cookies, about 5cm long and 3cm wide. 1 inch apart on the baking sheets. Bake the cookies for 10-12mins until they are set but neither browned nor hard..
- Transfer the cookies to a rack and cool to room temperature before dipping in melted white chocolate and decorating them..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food #halloween biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.