Recipe of Speedy Easy and Pretty Lollypop Cookies
Easy and Pretty Lollypop Cookies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can make easy and pretty lollypop cookies using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Pretty Lollypop Cookies:
- Prepare 40 grams of Margarine.
- Get 50 grams of Sugar.
- Take 20 grams of Beaten eggs.
- Get 120 grams of ①Plain flour (for plain dough).
- Make ready 114 grams of +6 grams ② Plain flour + matcha.
- Take 105 grams of + 15 grams ③Plain flour + cocoa powder.
- Get 110 grams of + 10 grams ④Plain flour + purple sweet potato powder.
Instructions to make Easy and Pretty Lollypop Cookies:
- Leave the margarine at room temperature. Whisk well and stir in sugar. Whisk well again..
- Divide the egg into 2 portions and add one portion at a time. Whisk constantly..
- When the egg is whisked, this is what the mixture looks like. It is quite fluffy..
- Shift in one of the ①〜④ ingredients to the mixture depending on what flavor you would like to make. In this photo, I added just plain flour (①)..
- Stir the mixture using a cutting motion and do not overmix. Briskly knead the dough until combined like in the photo..
- Put the dough into a plastic bag and roll out to 4 mm thick. Leave to rest in the fridge for about 1 hour..
- Cut the centre of the bag and open the flap. Cut the dough in half..
- Stack 2 layers of dough with different colours. Starting rolling the dough from whichever side you like, depending how large you want your cookies to be..
- If you start to roll the dough together on the rectangle’s length, the result will look like the cookie on the left. If you roll on the width, the result will look like the right cookie..
- Roll up the dough and wrap tightly with a plastic bag and twist both sides of the bag. Put in the freezer to set it enough to slice with ease..
- Slice the rolled dough to 5-6 mm thick. Bake at 320F/160C for 20 minutes..
- After baking, stick with toothpicks while the dough is still soft. It will be easier while the dough is still soft. When it’s cooled, it becomes brittle..
- Put in individual bags and tie with a plastic ribbon or decorative twist ties..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy and pretty lollypop cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.