Recipe of Speedy Ladybirds Toffees , Plain , Decorated , Halloween Style , Hard or Stick Jaw
Ladybirds Toffees , Plain , Decorated , Halloween Style , Hard or Stick Jaw.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can make ladybirds toffees , plain , decorated , halloween style , hard or stick jaw using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Toffees , Plain , Decorated , Halloween Style , Hard or Stick Jaw:
- Get 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar , preferably white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of lollies of your choice.
Instructions to make Ladybirds Toffees , Plain , Decorated , Halloween Style , Hard or Stick Jaw:
- Place cup cake papers into a muffin tray and set aside until needed ..
- In a small heavy based saucepan , place the sugar , water and vinegar , and do not stir , just leave , then place the pot onto the stove on high heat and bring to the boil , without stirring at all the whole time ..
- Once starts to boil , leave boil for about 15-20 minutes , depending on the firmness you desire , for stick jaw it’s about 15 minutes , for hard normal toffee cook for 20 minutes and will turn a slight golden colour when it’s ready ..
- To test if toffee is ready to your liking , have a glass of cold water ready , if you want stick Jaw , after the 15 minutes , drip a droplet into the water and it will set as soon as it hits the water but once you remove the droplet from the water it is still stretchy (chewy) . For hard toffee , then after the 20 minutes , drip a droplet into the glass of cold water and if it sets as soon as it hits the water and when it’s removed it cracks when hit on a hard surface (crunchy) ..
- Once the toffee is done to your liking , remove the pan from the heat and leave till the bubbles subside ..
- Once the bubbles have subsided , carefully pour the prepared hot toffee mixture , evenly , into the prepared cup cake papers in the tray until all is used and if you like you can add a drop of food colouring now and give it a little stir through , it will fizz but that normal , then leave to cool for a minute ..
- Once cooled for a minute , you can decorate them if you desire , with either lollies or sprinkles , then place the toffee filled tray into the fridge to cool completely and set through ..
- Once cooled though , serve cold or room temp and enjoy . Keep the kids amused lol enjoy . 🙂 ..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ladybirds toffees , plain , decorated , halloween style , hard or stick jaw recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.