Simple Way to Make Homemade For Halloween! Warm and Cozy Kabocha Squash Pound Cake
For Halloween! Warm and Cozy Kabocha Squash Pound Cake.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook for halloween! warm and cozy kabocha squash pound cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Halloween! Warm and Cozy Kabocha Squash Pound Cake:
- Take 100 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/6 of Kabocha squash.
- Get 100 grams of Egg.
- Make ready 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- Take 110 grams of White flour.
- Get 2/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Kabocha seeds.
Instructions to make For Halloween! Warm and Cozy Kabocha Squash Pound Cake:
- Remove the seeds, cut half of the kabocha squash (about 100g) into cubes, place into a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave. Cook at 500W for 1.5-2 minutes..
- Cut the remaining half into 3cm pieces, and microwave just like the kabocha from Step 1. Microwave at 500W for 4 minutes. They are done once you can pierce them through with a toothpick. Remove the rind, and mash into a paste. Tip: It is hot, so be careful..
- Line a pan with parchment paper (You can also use copy machine paper.) Preheat the oven to 340F/170C..
- Once the kabocha has cooled, add the butter and salt to a bowl and whisk with an egg beater until smooth. Add in the sugar in 3 batches..
- After completely mixing in the sugar, whip the mixture until it turns completely white. Add in the mashed kabocha and mix..
- Whisk the eggs and add the vanilla oil. Add the eggs, one tablespoonful at a time, to the mixture from step 5, mixing well. Tip: Add in the next spoonful of egg after mixing well enough that the mixture looks like it did before the previous egg was added..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl. Mix it together with a rubber spatula, using short, light strokes as if you’re cutting the mixture. Stop after you are no longer able to see the flour..
- Add the kabocha squash from Step 1 that was cut into cubes. Gently fold it in so as not to smash the kabocha. Make sure not to over-mix..
- Pour it into the pan. Top with kabocha squash seeds to taste..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170C for 45-50 minutes. After cooking for 15 minutes, make a cut down the center of the loaf..
- Once it has all plumped up and the opening in the middle springs back up when lightly pressed on, it is done..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food for halloween! warm and cozy kabocha squash pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.