Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Zombie Cookies
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can make zombie cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zombie Cookies:
- Prepare 125 g of Butter *softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons of Cocoa Powder *plus extra for decorating.
- Take 1 of & 1/2 cups Plain Flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Matcha Powder *optional.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Corn Starch Flour *OR Rice Flour.
Steps to make Zombie Cookies:
- Beat softened Butter and Sugar until smooth. Beat in Egg and Vanilla, and mix well. Add Flour and Matcha Powder, and mix to combine, then gradually add Corn Starch and knead to form a dough which texture is similar to play-dough..
- Add Cocoa Powder to about 1/5 portion of the dough and mix well to make dark colour dough for decoration..
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Make faces 3-4cm in size, saving some dough to make eyes, and slightly press down the spots for eyes and mouth. *Note: I used a chopstick that has round end..
- Using the dark colour dough, create mouth and shadows around eyes. Gently tap down..
- Use the saved light colour dough to create eyes. Decorate Zombie faces. Gently press well so that the pieces stick together. *Note: I used a chopstick, a bamboo skewer, a dinner knife and a small spoon to decorate the Zombie Cookies..
- Using a small paint brush, apply some Cocoa Powder mixed with water to make Zombie Cookies look even scarier..
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 160℃ for 20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food zombie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.