Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Kabocha Squash Cheese Cake
Kabocha Squash Cheese Cake.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can make kabocha squash cheese cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Cheese Cake:
- Get 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Take 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Take 60 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 200 grams of Kabocha squash.
Steps to make Kabocha Squash Cheese Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Put cupcake liners (or aluminum cups) into a cupcake tin..
- Remove the seeds, fibre, and skin from the kabocha squash, then cut into bite-sized pieces. Arrange in a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 5 minutes at 600W..
- Mash with a fork while it’s still hot..
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or a food processor. Mix until there is no more cream cheese lumps. *This will be easier if you cut the cream cheese into small pieces..
- Fill the liners with the batter about 70-80% full. You can also use ramekins!.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 180℃. Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, they’re done!.
- Remove from the cupcake tin, and let them cool on a rack. Freshly baked ones are hot and fluffy. When you chill them in the fridge over night, they will become moist and thick cheese cake..
- When you take them out from the oven, the puffed cheesecakes deflate in the middle. It’s cute to put whipped cream there as a topping..
- Some might collapse in the middle as shown in the picture, but it’s a sign of being homemade. Please hide it with decoration..
- For basic mini cheesecakes, see Mini Cheese Cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143988-mini-cheesecake-bites (see recipe).
- For a variation on the basic recipe, see Tiny Blueberry Cheese Cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143987-tiny-blueberry-cheesecakes (see recipe).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kabocha squash cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.