Simple Way to Prepare Perfect For Halloween! Bocchan Kabocha Squash Pudding
For Halloween! Bocchan Kabocha Squash Pudding.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can make for halloween! bocchan kabocha squash pudding using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Halloween! Bocchan Kabocha Squash Pudding:
- Take 3 of Bocchan Kabocha Squash (mini kabocha).
- Take 200 ml of Milk.
- Take 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 40 grams of Powdered or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of several drops Vanilla Oil.
Instructions to make For Halloween! Bocchan Kabocha Squash Pudding:
- Thoroughly wash the Bocchan squash, place into a microwave-safe container, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 4 minutes..
- Cut off the stems, and use a spoon to completely remove the guts and seeds. Be careful not to tear the bottom!.
- Remove about 150g of the flesh and make it into a smooth paste with a strainer..
- Mix in milk warmed to just before its boiling point, then mix in the sugar, heavy cream, vanilla oil, and eggs in that order..
- If you have time at this stage, straining the mixture from step 4 will make this smoother. Wrap up the kabocha from Step 2 in aluminum foil, and fill 90% of the way with the batter..
- Line the kabocha up on a cookie sheet, pour about 2 cm of hot water on the bottom of the pan, and bake in an oven preheated to 300F/150C for 40 minutes. Pour the leftover batter into a microwave safe container..
- Once they have cooled, chill in the fridge, and enjoy! They also taste great freshly-baked!.
- The pudding batter is smooth and creamy. Please also eat up the kabocha bowl!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food for halloween! bocchan kabocha squash pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.