Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Chocolate And Toffee Apples
Chocolate And Toffee Apples.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate and toffee apples using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate And Toffee Apples:
- Make ready of For The Toffee Apples.
- Prepare of Granny Smith apples (8).
- Take 400 g of golden sugar.
- Get 4 tablespoons of golden syrup.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Take of For The Chocolate Apples.
- Get of Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare 700 g of chocolate (I used milk).
Steps to make Chocolate And Toffee Apples:
- First, push a wooden stick in the middle of each apple. Lay out a sheet of baking paper and lay out the apples on this. Tip the sugar into a pan along with 100ml water and set over a medium heated saucepan..
- Cook the sugar along with 100ml of water until it has dissolved then stir the vinegar and syrup in. Set a sugar thermometer in the pan and boil to 150C or ‘hard crack’ stage. If you don’t have a thermometer you can test the toffee by pouring a little into a bowl of cold water. It should instantly harden but, when taken out,t hey should be brittle and easy to break. If you can still squish the toffee, continue to boil it..
- Working quickly, but carefully, dip, pull out your apple out of the toffee then twist, let any extra drip away, then lay the apples out on a baking parchment to harden. You may have to heat the toffee a little if the temperature drops and it starts to feel thick. Leave the toffee to cool before eating. The apples can be stored for up to 2 days before being eaten!.
- First (for the chocolate apples) push a wooden stick in to the middle of each apple. After that, break the chocolate pieces up and drop them into a heat-poof bowl then place over a saucepan containing boiling water, keep stirring until smooth and melted..
- Working carefully, quickly dip the apples into the melted chocolate, turning to completely cover each apple..
- You can also add decorations to such as sprinkles or fruit when the chocolate toffee is still quite sticky. Good Luck!👍.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate and toffee apples recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.