Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Veronica’s Sailor Punch
Veronica’s Sailor Punch.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veronica’s sailor punch using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veronica’s Sailor Punch:
- Prepare 1 of largish pumpkin (should fit in your fridge).
- Make ready 1 (750 ml) of bottle Sailor Jerry spiced rum.
- Get 1 gallon of good quality apple cider.
- Prepare 5-6 of cinnamon sticks.
Steps to make Veronica’s Sailor Punch:
- Hollow out your pumpkin making sure to get all seeds and stringy bits..
- You will have to mix the rum and cider to your personal taste. We use almost the entire bottle of rum and fill the rest with cider until it tastes good. We go to a local apple orchard and pay almost $8 a gallon for our cider but its worth it. It tastes so much better than anything at the local grocery stores..
- Add cinnamon sticks and chill in the fridge overnight. This lets the punch get some pumpkin flavor set into it..
- Stick a ladle in it and serve out of the pumpkin..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veronica’s sailor punch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.