Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies
Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can make simple and soft kabocha squash halloween cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies:
- Prepare 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Get 30 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 70 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 50 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Take 1 of amount needed to decorate cookies Kabocha seeds.
Instructions to make Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies:
- Remove the skin and pith of the kabocha, cook in a microwave until tender, mash to a paste-like consistency, then chill in the refrigerator..
- Blend the sugar into the butter (brought to room temperature in advance)..
- Add the kabocha paste from Step 1, sift in the cake flour, and fold in without kneading..
- If still dry after mixing in Step 3, add milk; if too soft, add more flour..
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap in saran wrap, then let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Shape each cookie into 13 to 15 g balls, make an indentation in the center, draw lines on the sides with a toothpick, and decorate with a seed..
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes at 360°F/180°C until a nice golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple and soft kabocha squash halloween cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.