Steps to Make Award-winning Scary Scream meringues
Scary Scream meringues.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook scary scream meringues using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scary Scream meringues:
- Get 3 of egg whites.
- Make ready 170 g of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Make ready of Optional sugar eyes (Waitrose).
Instructions to make Scary Scream meringues:
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites to stiff peaks using a handheld whisk or food mixer..
- Continue whisking adding 1 dessert spoon of sugar at a time and fully incorporating it in..
- When all the sugar is added, add the cornflour and vinegar and mix for a second with the mixer..
- Spoon a tablespoon of mixture onto a lined tray, making a tear drop shape..
- Make eye and spooky mouth holes with the spoon! (See video link for tips) Push in eyes if using!.
- Bake for 1 hour at 140 degrees, then 1/2 hr at 120 degrees. Turn off the oven and leave to cool with the oven door ajar. (.
- These make delicious crunchy on the outside, soft and mallowy on the inside meringues. A trick and a treat!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food scary scream meringues recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.