Steps to Make Quick Candy Corn Bark For Halloween
Candy Corn Bark For Halloween.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook candy corn bark for halloween using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Candy Corn Bark For Halloween:
- Get 2 cup of broken thin pretzel sticks.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of candy corn.
- Take 24 oz of vanilla flavored candy coating, chopped.
Steps to make Candy Corn Bark For Halloween:
- Spray a 15 X 10 X 1 inch pan with cooking spray..
- Line pan with waxed paper..
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave candy coating in high for 1 minute and 15 seconds..
- Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth..
- Stir in pretzels and 2 cups of the candy corn..
- Spread mixture evenly in pan..
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup candy corn every over the top..
- Press in lightly..
- Let stand 1 hour or until completely cooled and set..
- Break into irregular 2 to 3 inch pieces..
- Store covered at room temperature..
- *If you have Halloween themed cookie cutters, you can use then to cut out shapes from this candy.*.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food candy corn bark for halloween recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.