Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce:
Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce:.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can make halloween spooky soul representing banana pancakes with strawberry sauce: using 16 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce::
- Take of For the banana pancakes we require:.
- Make ready 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Take 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh thick milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh whipped cream.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take of For the strawberry sauce we require:.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of sugar.
- Get 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Make ready as needed of water.
Steps to make Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce::
- For the banana pancakes:.
- In a bowl peel and smash bananas and keep aside..
- In a large bowl add in mashed bananas and mix with white sugar until it combines well.
- Add in cardamom to give a nice essence flavor to the pancake batter (I love the aroma of cardamom, so as I preferred).
- Now add all-purpose flour elegantly to the mixture bowl to make a silky thin pancake batter..
- Add beaten eggs and combine well..
- Rest the batter for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it’s out of resting mode, heat a lightly buttered griddle or frying pan over a medium, high heat..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake..
- Cook until pancake is golden brown on both sides.
- For the strawberry sauce:.
- In a blender add in straw berries and make a smooth paste.
- Filter the mixture onto a bowl and keep aside..
- In large sauce pan add in the mixture and turn on to medium low heat..
- Add in brown sugar and castor sugar and mix well..
- Add water as required and reduce the mixture to thick mode..
- Remove the mixture from the heat and set aside to cool on a room temperature..
- For the plating:.
- Place the banana pancakes on to black plate on rack mode..
- Now pierce in the knife, to give a Halloween look..
- Pour in the strawberry sauce on the pancakes and give a touch to the knife too..
- Serve it hot or cold..
- Enjoy the Halloween spooky soul banana pancakes with strawberry sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food halloween spooky soul representing banana pancakes with strawberry sauce: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.