Steps to Prepare Award-winning Halloween Chocolate Covered Oreos
Halloween Chocolate Covered Oreos.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook halloween chocolate covered oreos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Chocolate Covered Oreos:
- Take 13 of oreos.
- Get 100 g of Black candy melts.
- Take 100 g of Bright White `Candy Melts.
- Take 100 g of Orange Cnady melts.
- Make ready 50 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Get 100 g of White Chocolate.
- Make ready of Halloween Sprinkles.
- Make ready of Candy eyes.
Steps to make Halloween Chocolate Covered Oreos:
- Melt the white candy melts with half the white chocolate, melt the orange candy melts with the other half of the white chocolate and melt the black candy melts with the dark chocolate..
- Using a chocolate Oreo mould, add a little of each colour chocolate to the base of each hole, add an Oreo to each and cover with more of the same chocolate. Allow to set in the fridge for around 20 mins. Un mould then repeat..
- Decorate 2 of the orange chocolate Oreos with Jack O Lantern faces using some of the black chocolate. Then decorate the other 2 orange ones with a drizzle of black chocolate and black halloween sprinkles..
- Decorate 2 of the white chocolate Oreos with skeleton faces using black chocolate. Decorate the other 2 white chocolate Oreos with two candy eyes each and a drizzle of white chocolate in all directions to make a mummy face..
- Decorate two of the black chocolate Oreos, sticking on two candy eyes of each. Then split and break the last Oreo into quarters and stick these only the side of the chocolate Oreo with more black chocolate to the make the bat wings. Finish the last two black chocolate Oreos with a drizzle of orange chocolate and orange halloween sprinkles..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food halloween chocolate covered oreos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.