Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Halloween Black and White Character Bento Ghosts
Halloween Black and White Character Bento Ghosts.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook halloween black and white character bento ghosts using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Black and White Character Bento Ghosts:
- Prepare 1 of rice bowl’s worth Plain cooked rice.
- Get 1 of big sheet Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of enough for the eyes and mouth Cheese, nori seaweed.
- Get 1 of round slice Carrot.
Instructions to make Halloween Black and White Character Bento Ghosts:
- Add your favorite ingredients to cooked rice and form the rice into ghost-shaped balls. With damp hands, wrap nori around one of the rice balls..
- Make the eyes and mouth from cheese and nori and affix to the rice balls..
- Boil the carrot and add the eyes and nose. Add flavor to the carrots to taste. I used mayonnaise to glue the parts on..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food halloween black and white character bento ghosts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.